Editor: The Harry Mores website is published by Harry Mores.
Harry Mores commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on this site is correct and up-to-date. Harry Mores reserves the right to correct the site’s content at any time and without warning. However, Harry Mores cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on this site.
As a result, Harry Mores declines responsibility:
– for any interruption, suspension or malfunction of any kind of the site;
– loss of data;
– for any bugs;
– for any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site,
– for any and all damage resulting from a third party’s fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
– from any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone’s access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Any use of the above-mentioned information and data will occur at the user’s own risk.
As a result, Harry Mores cannot be held responsible for the content or correctness of all or part of the information transmitted on its website or for any order or decision to invest based on such information.
The Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. We invite you to read the guidelines below, which detail the Harry Mores group’s data protection policy.
The Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters, press releases and recruitment messages. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our website.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Harry Mores may collect personal data via its website from users requesting documents, subscribing to our newsletter or press releases, or creating an account in the candidate area one of the website’s section.
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right at any time by writing to the following address via our contact form.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The company collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
– managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
– sending documents ordered via the website,
– sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information,
– handling your applications for job opportunities.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected:
– Data collected for the purpose of managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases is retained for as long as your subscription remains active. We undertake to delete all data within a period of three months following cancellation of your subscription.
– We undertake to delete all data collected for the purpose of handling applications for job opportunities within a period of six months following the last update implemented by the candidate or by the Group company concerned by the job opportunity.
– Data collected in relation to document requests is retained only for the period of time required to send out the requested document.
3.3 Data recipients
Harry Mores is the recipient of the data.
LVMH will only send your personal data to a third party if:
– You have given us your prior approval to share such information,
– Harry Mores has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
– Harry Mores is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
For the purposes of technical management of the storage of your personal data in accordance with our recruitment policy, your data will be stored on a centralized basis on servers hosted by our provider.
3.4 Data security and privacy
Harry Mores has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, the company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
4. “SEND TO A FRIEND” FUNCTIONALITY
You can send information that you find interesting to your friends via the envelope icon at the bottom of the screen on our website. You will be asked to complete the following fields: first name, last name and email address. We will also ask you to provide the email address of your friend, to enable us to send them the information. We only collect this data for the purpose of sending your email. Sender and/or recipient data is not saved or recorded.
5. CHANGES TO DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Harry Mores may make changes to its data protection policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on our website, or via a customized notice, for example when we send out newsletters.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Harry Mores cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, Harry Mores cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, Harry Mores cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
Harry Mores Property rights
This entire site is protected by international legislation on copyrights, trademarks and in general intellectual property rights, covering both the form (choice, structure and design of materials, means of accessing data, database or any organization of data, etc.), and each element of content (brands, text, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, video, etc.). The content on the pages of this site is the exclusive property of the Harry Mores Group and its contributors, who do not grant any license or other right than to consult these materials on the site. Reproduction of any content published on this site is authorized only for information purposes and exclusively for personal and private use. Any reproduction, extraction or other use of the content for other purposes is expressly prohibited. Specific exceptions may be made for certain content (text, visuals) that are the property of their respective authors.
Any reproduction, representation, distribution or redistribution, total or partial, of the content using any process (in particular caching or framing) as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or supply to a third party in any manner, is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with these restrictions constitutes counterfeiting and exposed the perpetrator to civil and criminal liability.